Monday, May 16, 2005

17 May 2005

13 years ago, In May 1992 (The Black May), a new era of thai history had begun after civilian war. So many people was dead but somehow it's good for a new generation people. We were able to get freedom and human right but now we have question ourselves about present political situation. Control of Corruption, Freedom of Press, Rule of Law and Government Effectiveness are a big problem. When I see Worldbank research it makes me wanna change the goverment but how can I do cause it's just past 3 months of election's day. Hope that after next 4 years, we won't get the same party to control the country.

A good news is I can see a new starwars episode on this Thursday (19 May) although if I was in usa I could see this film since last Thursday but a bad news is I still feel bad with movie thearter around me especially major cineplex and egv so where can I go to see this film. Have to think about it.